This job fair is perfect for candidates with excellent language skills and international education or work experience! This is the most exciting international career networking event in the town and "must-attend" for expatriate job seekers.
At the fair, you will have a chance to meet representatives from companies currently seeking new employees with outstanding language skills and international background.
Find more information about Jobspin Job Fair in March 2019 in this article Jobspin Job Fair Continues To Connect Expat Job Seekers With Employers In Brno And Prague.
Why Should You Come?
✔ Meet in person your potential managers and coworkers.
✔ Give your resume in the hands of people who WILL read it.
✔ Ask the questions and get a good feel on the work you will be doing.
You can expect presentations for job-seekers, assistance for foreigners from expat centers, and professional consultations regarding CV writing and interview preparation.
And, as we always do, the job fair is FREE to attend for all expatriate job seekers!
Free CV and Relocation Consulting
Consult your CV with professionals! Recruiting experts will help you to perfect your CV. They will provide free consultations at a special CV Consulting Panel the whole day.
Need relocation help and advice? Stop by at the stands of our partners.
[MORNING] Presentations for visitors at 10:15-13:30:
- Lufthansa InTouch - book your spot and get an update on the topic & time
- Infosys - book your spot and get an update on the topic & time
- "Move To Brno" - book your spot and get an update on the topic & time
[AFTERNOON] HR Development Session for HR Professionals & Employers at 13:30-16:30 (contact email@example.com for details):
- Mark Harrison, Founder and CEO of ACCEE, who has lived in Brno for 14 years and has 35 years experience in Credit Management
- Mgr. Bc. Jan Hebnar, MBA, Entrepreneur and Professional Lecturer, CEO at SINOVIA CONSULT s.r.o. (advisory services regarding the Chinese market)
- Jan Kalina, Business Manager, Co-owner and Relocation Expert of Move To Prague
- Petr Rudzan, Psychologist, Enthusiastic Facilitator & Business Therapist
Do You Need to Speak Czech?
Almost everyone who wants to relocate and find a job in the Czech Republic asks us about the Czech language – so, is it necessary to learn it or not? Our answer is no! The official language of the job fair is English. The companies seek people who speak English or English and another language – most often French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian, or Nordic languages. As you can see, the Czech language is not on this list.
Exhibiting Employers and Partners in 2019 (the list will be updated soon)
Exhibiting employers: Gardner Denver Brno, Grafton Recruitment, Honeywell, IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Infosys, Lufthansa InTouch Brno, Notino, Oracle NetSuite, RWS Moravia, Swiss Re Group, and Zebra Technologies CZ.
Exhibiting partners: Centre for Foreigners JMK, Czech Courses Brno, Foreigners, Move to Prague (soon Move to Brno)
The entry is guaranteed and free of charge for those who register for the event (find the registration form below). Registered users will receive a ticket and complete program in a special E-mail.
Please note that by entering this event, you give a consent to be photographed. All such photos shall be sole property of the event organizers.
Leave a Review!
Submit your review
We have already attended say eight Job Fairs and I have to say that they are always better and better. It is, of course, a great event connecting job offers with job seekers. From our (immigration and relocation agency) perspective it also adds a great value to the public. All panel discussions, workshops and other part of the "side events" bring together relocation experts, representative of the city hall, experts from other fields of business and the public. We not only have a chance to offer/find a job but also to interact with people, ask questions that bother us, get information and knowledge hard to get elswhere. Job Fairs are growing into something really valuable for the whole community of expats and Czech. You'll for sure see us on the next one! :)
Good event for expats wanting to work in Brno. Interesting program.
Well organized, good venue, interesting people. Great chance to interact with Brno expat community and to present ourselves as a potential employer.
This is a great event wich allow people to have a better understanding of czech labour market and it different actors. I discover a lot of interesting companies and jobs opportunities. I strongly recommend to go to this event
1 Good initiative,
2 Noisy place due to the location chosen
3 Good that some exhibitors have cookies :D, everybody likes cookies
4 Friendly atmosphere.
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to delete your review.
- Free Visitor Ticket!
- AIR TRAVEL CONSULTANT – HUNGARIAN January 23, 2020
- AIR TRAVEL CONSULTANT – ROMANIAN (sign-in bonus) January 23, 2020
- Air Travel Consultant – Hebrew (Sign-in bonus!) January 23, 2020
- AIR TRAVEL CONSULTANT – GERMAN January 23, 2020
- Customer Service Consultant with Romanian – January/February Start January 23, 2020
- Serviciul clienți cu limba română – Customer Service with Romanian January 23, 2020
- Customer Care Agent with English January 23, 2020
- Multilingual Roles in Brno! January 23, 2020
- Reiseberater mit Deutsch January 23, 2020
- IT Helpdesk with Danish – 30 000 CZK Joining Bonus! January 22, 2020
Jobspin Job Fairs Powered by Brno Daily
When you are job searching, take some time to attend job fairs. They give you the opportunity to meet the hiring managers in person that you might not be able to access any other way.
Plus, Jobspin Job Fairs Powered by Brno Daily offer networking programs, resume reviews, and workshops, and seminars for job seekers.
Register or follow #JobspinJobFair on social media for fresh updates.
Jobspin Job Fairs in 2019 / 2020 (2020 autumn dates will be confirmed)
- 23.3. 2019 Brno
- 4.5. 2019 Prague
- 19.10. 2019 Brno
- 23.11. 2019 Prague
- 21.3. 2020 Brno
- 4.4.2020 Prague
- 10.10.2020 Brno
- 21.11.2020 Prague
- Information for Employers / Exhibitors
- Register or follow us on social media for the updates Jobspin Job Fairs on Facebook
- For media: Press Kit Jobspin Job Fairs
- Exhibition Guide booklet 2018 with all our partners and exhibitors
- Articles: The 5th Multilingual Job Fair in Prague Welcomed over 700 Visitors, Jobspin Job Fair Continues to Connect Expat Job Seekers with Employers in Brno And Prague.