Are you experienced in the implementation of IT project solutions in the field of payroll?
Do you know the methodology for project management Prince 2? Do you have experience with migration and setting up of applications such as People Soft, Taleo, or Wok day?
Would you like to work for a global e-commerce company?
Then we are looking for you!
As the Program Manager you will be responsible for:
– Implementing IT project solutions in the field of payroll
– Supporting the global program needs by addressing and identifying cross-function delivery strategies, risks, concerns, options, recommended approaches, and mitigations to ensure a successful Payroll delivery
– Cooperating with the Payroll global Portfolio management team, the Change Management / Change Improvement team, and the Project Intake team
– Creating business requirements documents, detailed functional specification documents, analysis of change, customer impact, test plans, test cases, user training documents, and implementation documentation as necessary.
– Identifying and evaluating potential risks or obstacles and communicating status risks to business leaders
– Participating in the global workshops and design review sessions with Payroll, HR, and other teams
– Driving continuous process improvement by understanding customer needs and collaborating with stakeholders
– 5+ years of experience in similar function in a big corporate
– strong project management skills
– experience in working and contributing to project playbooks, building schedules, managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and stakeholder management
– ability to create structure and provide leadership / support in ambiguous situations
– experience in Payroll and or HR industry
– experience with migration and setting up of applications such as People Soft, Taleo, or Wok day
– fluency in English (C1)
– advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– formal qualification in project management Prince2/PMP is desirable.
– strong organizational, facilitation, analytical and collaboration skills
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Competitive salary
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Continued learning and development
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Working in an international environment
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog-friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.