- SW testing in the area of sensors development
- Perform a review of SW requirements from test point of view
- Create SW test specification to cover all SW requirements
- Create and perform automation and manual tests
- SW configuration management, processes and quality compliance
- Cooperation with SW development team
- Experience with development and test methods applied to embedded devices
- Knowledge of the 8-bit/16bit microcontrollers
- Experience with software development tools – Vector CANoe advantage
- Knowledge of work with laboratory measurement devices (Oscilloscope, Power Supply, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of programming in C
- Advanced English
- Advantage – certificate ISTQB
- Advantage – basic knowledge of C#
- Modern workplace in Ostrava-Hrabova
- Flexible working hours, Sick days, Extended leave
- Home office
- Flexible cafeteria systems
- Advantageous offers from contractors
- Lunch contribution
- Commuting allowance
- Contribution to pension insurance
- Year target bonus
- Access to the latest technologies
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.