We’re looking for experienced Analyst to join KBC Global Services for a very interesting project.
#problemsolvingskills #SQL #detailfocus
As the Functional Analyst your main responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and completion of business requirements
- Participate on the particular part of BI solution development and delivery, especially in data definitions, data transformations, and data mapping areas
- Leading the testing
- Work on documentation and hand-over of the solution delivered
- Deliver reports using standardised measurement and reporting tools
- Prepare and evaluate proposals for changes in the respective area
What do we expect from you?
- To be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in the analyst role in relevant business area
- SQL knowledge including practical experience
- General information systems and datawarehousing knowledge
What can you expect in first weeks/months?
- Introduction plan and cooperation with the teamleader/manager
- You will have a buddy – senior colleague supporting you in KBC within first months
- Your professional development – a lot of interesting technologies, business areas in banking & insurance etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Bonuses twice a year based on your performance
- Hybrid way of working (2 office days, rest can be remote)
- 28 days off per year to recharge
- Opportunities for business trips to Belgium
- Multisport card paid by the employee, from day one
- Professional development & learning (English courses, WS…)
- Employer’s contribution to pension insurance
- Up to 1000 CZK/month employer’s contribution for life insurance
- Free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with special employee conditions
- Education and learning courses of your choice, fully paid by the employee
- Meal voucher card fully paid by the employee
- Cafeteria benefit system fully paid by the employee
- Company laptop and great mobile tariffs
- Contribution to pension insurance and life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Referral bonuses
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.