We are seeking an experienced and independent Accountant for our client based in Prague. Our client is an established worldwide known pharmaceutical company.
– Processing of GL journal entries including various accruals, prepayments, and payroll-related entries for a SSC in Prague during monthly closures
– Cooperating with other GL departments on processing fixed assets, intercompany transactions, VAT, incoming invoice processing etc.
– Ensuring compliance with appropriate policies, internal controls and SOX requirements
– Performing balance sheet reconciliations for accounts in scope
– Reporting finances on a regular basis
– Supporting financial controller on budget controlling
– Preparing deliverables for external statutory audit of financial statements
– Supporting deliverables for tax audit
– 2+ years of experience in accounting within a multinational organization.
– Experience with reporting of Czech accounting standards and knowledge of IFRS
– Numerical excellence and a good understanding of best practices in financial reporting.
– Proven experience with the preparation of statutory and financial statements and direct/indirect taxes.
– Strong written and spoken English
– Good interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
– Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems.
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.