We are looking for an experienced job seeker who can raise and improve his/her career in accounting and become the Senior Financial Accountant in one of our client’s international companies based in Prague.
What responsibilities can you expect from the role?
– Preparing, interpreting and reviewing financial statements
– Participating in various complex accounting projects
– Performing analyses for assigned accounting entities
– Supporting managers with ad hoc tasks and cooperation on various exercises
– Preparing and reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
– Regular reporting
– Training, coaching and assisting more junior team members
We are looking for you if you obtain the following characteristics & skills:
– Fluent command of English and Czech
– At least two years of experience in accounting within a multinational organization
– Good understanding of accounting processes
– Proficiency in MS Office package – especially strong Excel skills
– Previous experience with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS
– Good organisational, problem-solving and communication skills
– Independent approach to work
This position is suitable for EU citizens or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
– Flexible working hours
– Occasional work from home
– Vacation – up to 25 days
– Meal Vouchers
– Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.