Are you an experienced accountant?
Do you want to work for a good cause?
Apply today and change the world tomorrow!
Our client in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for accounting experts who aren’t afraid of complex accounting problems.
Senior Accountant is an independent role – the person will be responsible for running and overseeing all accounting tasks in IFRS, assisting in developing financial policies and procedures, and assisting in continuous process improvements.
– Manage financial accounting activities within the assigned region
– Perform month-end closing activities
– To administer VAT returns and any other local regulatory compliance items
– Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations, follow up on outstanding balances.
– Complex analysis of revenue, reports.
– Assist in developing financial policies, procedures, systems, and processes.
– Completion and review of internal/external reporting.
– Execution of government reports, tax reporting, and ad hoc financial information requests
– Cooperation with internal and external auditors in completing audits
– 3+ years of experience in accounting/ auditing within a multinational organization.
– Numerical excellence and a good understanding of best practices in financial reporting.
– Proven experience with the preparation of statutory and financial statements and direct/indirect taxes.
– Strong written and spoken English C1
– Good interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
– Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems.
– Experienced Microsoft Excel user.
– 5 weeks of paid vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments at your workplace
– Flexible working hours
– Occasional work from home
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search