Jobspin Virtual Job Fair Czech Republic
3 main event days: Nov. 25-27, 2020 (Wednesday-Friday) at 10:00AM-4:30PM, 7 extra days without employer live presence Nov. 28- Dec. 5 (Sat-Sat)
Global minds meet global employers in the Czech Republic.
When you are job searching, take some time to attend job fairs. They give you the opportunity to meet the recruiters and managers that you might not be able to access any other way. Jobspin Job Fair offers interesting networking programs and useful workshops & seminars.
Jobspin Multilingual Job Fair is perfect for candidates with excellent language skills and international education and work experience wanting to find a new job in Prague, Brno and other Czech cities.
Expect 3 exciting days full of:
- Hundreds of job vacancies for internationally-minded professionals wanting to live and work in the Czech Republic, including internship programs
- Recruiters and managers presenting their teams who want to talk with you!
- Workshops on career development
- Presentations of experts on visa, relocation, job market and business
Plus, you will have another week (Sat-Sat) to browse the exhibitors' booths and apply for jobs!
And, as we always do, the job fair is FREE to attend for job seekers.
Register or follow #JobspinJobFair on social media for fresh updates.
The official language of the job fair is English.
Who are the employers at Jobspin Job Fairs?
Jobspin Job Fairs connect international candidates with global employers based in the Czech Republic. Most of them come from the area of Business Services, recently one of the most attractive sectors in the Czech job market.
Companies in Business Service have continued their operation almost as normal in times of strict epidemic measures. The epidemic and its impacts on the style of work has further raised the number of people interested in a career in this sector as it enables high flexibility and remote work. As one of the largest service sectors in the EU, Business Services contribute to 11% of the Community GDP.
How it works
Selected candidates will receive the event link and access code with instructions in a special email prior the event.
Sign up at the virtual event website and download the app for your mobile device (available soon). Create your profile and wait for the access code.
Get online on any day of the event (Wed-Fr, Nov 25-27), use your access code and virtually visit the employers' booths. The employers will be broadcasting interesting videos, stream real-life company intros and Q&A sessions and talking about currently available positions with their teams.
You can apply for a job with the company or answer to specific job ads placed on companies' pages.
You can also access the event website any time between Saturday, November 28 and Saturday, December 5. The employers won't be online to chat with you during this extra week, but you will still be able to upload your resume at any employer's booth.
You will see - the system is very intuitive and easy to navigate. And don't worry, if you get lost, you can always ask for help our team for help via in-event online chat.
First confirmed employers:
- Information for Employers / Exhibitors
- Register or follow us on social media for the updates Jobspin Job Fairs on Facebook
- For media: Press Kit Jobspin Job Fairs
- Exhibition Guide booklet 2018 with all our partners and exhibitors
- Articles: The 5th Multilingual Job Fair in Prague Welcomed over 700 Visitors, Jobspin Job Fair Continues to Connect Expat Job Seekers with Employers in Brno And Prague.
Jobspin Job Fairs in 2021
- Jobspin Multilingual Job Fair in PRAGUE April 17, 2021 and November 13, 2021
- Jobspin Multilingual Job Fair in BRATISLAVA September 20, 2021
- Jobspin Multilingual Job Fair in BRNO October 9, 2021
- Jobspin Virtual Job Fair Czech Republic - March 17-19, 2021 (3 event days)