Do you know how to hire and employ foreign professionals from and outside of the European Union?
Immigration law for professionals is complicated and constantly evolving. Many internationally-operating companies wish to transfer executives and managers from affiliated companies to the Czech Republic for limited "tours of duty" or find new workers abroad.
Depending on the professional background of the proposed transferee, the length of the proposed stay, and the nationality of the foreigner, different employment options are available for the Czech-based employer.
Attend our 1-day seminar and master:
[Part 1: Employing a Foreign National by Lucie Tomanová from Foreigners.cz]
- the procedure to employ a foreign national from EU country in the Czech Republic
- the procedure to employ a foreign national from non-EU country with non-EU university degree (procedure on the part of employer and employee)
- the process of transferring a foreign employee from an affiliated company to the Czech Republic (procedure on the part of employer and employee)
- the procedures leading to extension of validity of employment cards and work permits
- the duties related to employment contract termination / transfer.
[Part 2: Hiring and Keeping a Foreigner Worker by Paul Myers]
- attracting a foreign worker to come to the Czech Republic
- interviewing the foreign candidate from the point of view of asking the right questions and managing the candidate's expectations
- giving the candidate a positive on-boarding process and a comfortable work environment. Learn how to retain your new international employees.
In order to promote better understanding, there will be plenty of time for questions, discussions, and knowledge sharing.
Immigration expert for the entire Foreigners.cz network while running a company franchise in Pilsen for more than 5 years.
People Matter s.r.o.
Experienced Recruiter with key achievements in hiring across the EMEA region in international environments.
Date & Place: March 23 / April 13, 2017, Anglo-American University, Letenská 5, Prague 1
Duration: 9 AM - 5 PM
Max. Number of Participants: 15
Price per participant*: CZK 12.500
Register soon! Space is limited in order to promote a better learning experience.
email@example.com +420 608 121284
*The price includes a lunch for each participant and beverages and snacks during the coffee breaks.
Clients of Foreigners.cz and JobSpin.cz are entitled to 20% discount.
Foreigners.cz provides complex relocation services for expats starting with apartment rental or purchase, through immigration assistance (visa), health insurance, transportation and moving all the way to translation, language courses or business consultations. Our added value is a continuous assistance throughout the whole relocation process and the entire stay and a wide range of other services that can be arranged in one place. Foreigners.cz has been helping individuals and businesses more than 7 years in 5 offices in the Czech Republic - Prague, Brno, Pilsen, Olomouc, and Hradec Králové.
Foreigners.cz is a verified member of EuRA, a global association of professional relocation and mobility services. It has been representing the relocation industry for over 18 years in 115 countries all over the world.
Foreigners.cz took 3rd place in the South Moravian region Vodafone Company of the Year 2016 Award.
7 Good Reasons You Should Come
- Help your business - be able to hire international professionals from all around the world.
- Enrich your professional portfolio of knowledge and skills, grow professionally.
- Be updated about the latest changes and developments in the Czech legislation regarding professional immigration.
- Discover specific methods of recruitment work with international candidates.
- Keep up with the job market trends.
- Make your workplace international. Use the positive multicultural influence and learn from the best in the world.
Questions? Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org +420 608 121284
Experienced Recruiter with key achievements in hiring across the EMEA region in international environments. Strong experience in both volume hiring and specialist hiring from graduate to senior director level across customer services, finance, sales & marketing, HR, IT and engineering.
Proven success in centralisation of in-house recruitment functions with a track record of delivering high quality both personally and through the teams I've managed.
People Matter, Paul's latest project, has a wealth of experience in both small and large, international environments and is perfectly placed to provide expert advice and guidance, as well as consulting and recruitment services in the HR sector, to clients in the Central European region.
Established in 2014 in Brno, JobSpin.cz has built its brand as a job board for expats in the Czech Republic. JobSpin.cz provides job advertising to companies seeking new employees with exceptional language skills in Prague and Brno.
In 2016, JobSpin.cz in cooperation with Prague.TV launched a series of JobSpin.cz Multilingual Job Fairs in Prague and Brno where candidates and recruiters meet and establish professional and personal connections. On monthly basis, JobSpin.cz organizes workshops for expats in Prague about relocation to the Czech Republic.