Business Seminar: Hiring and Employing Foreign Nationals in the Czech Republic
Courses are prepared and organized on demand in a 4-week time. Contact us at email@example.com today.
Do you know how to hire and employ foreign professionals from and outside of the European Union?
International recruiting of professionals is complicated and constantly evolving. Many internationally-operating companies wish to transfer executives and managers from affiliated companies to the Czech Republic for limited "tours of duty" or find new workers abroad.
Depending on the professional background of the proposed transferee, the length of the proposed stay, and the nationality of the foreigner, different attracting, engaging, and recruiting options are available for the Czech-based employer.
Attend our half-day or 1-day seminar and master:
Hiring and Keeping a Foreigner Worker by Paul Myers
- Attracting a foreign worker to come to the Czech Republic.
- Interviewing the foreign candidate from the point of view of asking the right questions and managing the candidate's expectations.
- Giving the candidate a positive onboarding process and a comfortable work environment. Learn how to retain your new international employees.
In order to promote better understanding, there will be plenty of time for questions, discussions, and knowledge sharing.
The courses are tailored to each client's needs:
- Educating You – We don’t teach or tell you how to do things; we challenge traditional thinking and take you and your team on a journey of self-learning.
- Using Our Experience – Real life examples and techniques along with hard and soft skills that only come through many years experience in international recruitment.
- Enhancing Your Recruiting Capability – No ‘One Size Fits All’ approach we deliver bespoke solutions designed specifically for your needs.
- Improving Your Recruitment Performance – Delivering results, creating more success for you, and improving the world of recruitment one company at a time.
Possible course extensions: Visa, tax, and legal parts
The courses are organized in cooperation of People Matter and Jobspin in Prague and Brno. The courses can be extended in cooperation with our other partners and experts in specialized fields of knowledge: relocation and visa services (Move To Prague relocation experts), taxes/accounting advisory, legal advisory (working contracts etc.).
If you are interested in such a course extension, please contact us for more details.
People Matter s.r.o.
Experienced Recruiter with key achievements in hiring across the EMEA region in international environments.
Get in touch now! We'll send you a non-binding tailored offer on request.
firstname.lastname@example.org +420 608 121284
Date & Place: In about four weeks, we can prepare a tailored course in the centre of Prague and Brno or come to the client's premises, even if a client is based in another country!
Duration: We offer short sessions that take just a few hours and 1 or 3-days complete courses.
Max. Number of Participants: 15. We recommend small groups to be able to guarantee the best learning experience.
Price: Please contact us - we set the price according to the client's demand. The prices differ depending on the length of the seminar and its preparation and client's demands.
Projects - Completed
- Centralisation of Recruitment Function
- Training & Development of Recruiters & Hiring Managers
- Technical Hiring Project for a Start-Up Business, Foxconn DCR
“The Foxconn group has retained People Matter’s services to provide mentoring, training and development of hiring managers and internal recruiters across the group. They continue to utilise People Matter’s experience of recruiting in the technical sector which has enabled the successful beginning of a new business – Foxconn DRC, where more than 40 software developers, electrical and mechanical engineers have been hired in under 7 months. People Matter have also provided key, senior management hires across other Business Units within the group.”
- Senior HR Consultant, Foxconn Group
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
- Implementation of a new recruitment centre of excellence in Prague
- Development of recruitment strategy for EMEA business
- Development of processes and internal service level agreement
- Definition of recruitment budget
- Selection of technology and recruitment tools
- Training & Development of Recruiters & HR Business Partners
- Roll out of new recruitment service and ATS
Japan Tobacco International
- Bespoke Recruitment Training Workshop (2 days - Bucharest)
- Sourcing & Advertising
- Screening & Telephone Interviews
- Effective Recruitment Process Management
- Effective Interviews, Interview styles, techniques, etiquette
“The workshop had a great impact and I will apply these methods when I start projects in recruitment. I liked that examples came from your experience. You were genuine and everything was realistic and pragmatic. You prepared us to cope with real situations in a real world.”
-Training & Development Manager
Bespoke Recruitment Training Workshops
- Recruitment Essentials
- Interim HR Manager
- Risk Analysts
- HR Analyst
Experienced Recruiter with key achievements in hiring across the EMEA region in international environments. Strong experience in both volume hiring and specialist hiring from graduate to senior director level across customer services, finance, sales & marketing, HR, IT and engineering.
Proven success in centralisation of in-house recruitment functions with a track record of delivering high quality both personally and through the teams I've managed.
People Matter, Paul's latest project, has a wealth of experience in both small and large, international environments and is perfectly placed to provide expert advice and guidance, as well as consulting and recruitment services in the HR sector, to clients in the Central European region.
People Matter - Services
The Recruitment Surgery – Put simply, we help you achieve greater success in hiring talent. We consult with you, understand your needs, creating cost-effective and efficient solutions that deliver the right strategy, tools and processes and people for your business needs.
Bespoke Recruitment Training Workshops – Designed exclusively for you and your team, we consult with you to understand your real needs and deliver custom/bespoke workshops that result in you and your team becoming highly skilled in attracting, engaging and hiring talent.
Established in 2014 in Brno, JobSpin.cz has built its brand as a job board for expats in the Czech Republic. JobSpin.cz provides job advertising to companies seeking new employees with exceptional language skills in Prague and Brno.
In 2016, JobSpin.cz in cooperation with Prague.TV launched a series of JobSpin Multilingual Job Fairs in Prague and Brno where candidates and recruiters meet and establish professional and personal connections. On monthly basis, JobSpin.cz organizes workshops for expats in Prague about relocation to the Czech Republic.
7 Good Reasons You Should Come
- Help your business - be able to hire international professionals from all around the world.
- Enrich your professional portfolio of knowledge and skills, grow professionally.
- Be updated about the latest changes and developments in the Czech legislation regarding professional immigration.
- Discover specific methods of recruitment work with international candidates.
- Keep up with the job market trends.
- Make your workplace international. Use the positive multicultural influence and learn from the best in the world.
Questions? Contact us! email@example.com +420 608 121284