We are looking for a new colleague to join our team!
We are currently hiring a Full stack developer to work in an international company that focuses on the area of informational technologies with offices here in Prague.
We are looking for someone who has experience in website development from both back-end to front-end sides.
- ASP.NET MVC/Object-Oriented C# language
- Advanced skills in Microsoft SQL database, capable of developing complex data-driven systems
- Git version control system
- Ajax, DOM manipulation
- HTML and CSS manipulation
Any experience with Kafka/Docker/Kubernetes would be a plus.
The CW will be working on the development of new features for existing websites as well as on automation.
- 2+ years experience in the IT industry
- Experience in website development
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related IT fields is a bonus
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Adaptive thinker/problem solver
- Ability to research and find a solution quickly for requests that have not been encountered previously
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 3 days of sick leave for employment lasting the whole calendar year
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Quarterly transport allowance
- Hybrid work in the office or from home
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to start working as soon as possible
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.