We are looking for a developer who is going to be part of the team to work on different tools automation, automate processes and repetitive tasks, improve and maintain mainly existing internal tools in the team scope, utilize the modern technologies and investigate the fields of improvements and new innovation opportunities for AT&T internal and external customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Frontend and backend part of the application
• Managing the end-to-end life cycle – analyze, write, build, test and deploy software
• Create and upload code daily to GIT repository
• Use technologies like Jenkins, Docker, etc.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
• Closely cooperate with team members in agile environment
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Python experience preferred, another language is welcomed (e.g. Java, C#, Perl etc.)
• Understanding of backend and SQL
• Experience with APIs
• Basic understanding of machine learning principles
• English (B2 or above)
• A desire to work in a close-knit team
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor or Master IT degree is welcomed
Working hours: EMEA central shift
About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T...
"We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?"