The largest specialized Conference for HR and Recruiters in Western Europe is going Global to support Ukraine
The Global HR & Recruitment Forum will take place from May 30 till June 3, 2022, Online. It’s a specialized professional Forum for Recruiters, HR Leaders and Sourcers. 70% of the income will be directed to support the Ukrainian army and humanitarian aid. Photo Credit: Freepik
History preceding the Global HR & Recruitment Forum:
The project is powered by the “Because Talents Matter” Community, which was created by enthusiasts in 2014 in Ukraine. During 8 years, more than 10 International Professional Conferences were conducted.
International IT HR Forum became the largest conference for IT HR and Recruiters in Western Europe. Participants from more than 9 countries arrive to visit the Forum every year (450+ participants before the COVID-19 outbreak).
ABOUT THE GLOBAL HR FORUM:
It will connect specialists from different countries and boost the inspiration and practical skills of everyone! The main idea — to create high quality specified information with cases and practical tools for every Forum participant.
The Forum is comprised of:
– 5 days of practical content (one topic per day);
– 2,000+ participants
– specialized topics (sourcing, candidate outreach, automatization tools, candidate journey/experience, stakeholder communication etc. The list of topics will be announced soon;
– 25+ top experts from all over the world;
– 30+ countries;
– practical workshops from the top-level professionals.
Speakers, who already confirmed their participation in the Global HR & Recruitment Forum:
– Jan Tegze, Author of Full Stack Recruiter and result-oriented Talent Acquisition Leader with progressive experience of managing teams and establishing processes;
– Julia Jolkin, Founder/Talent Recruiter at IT Talent Estonia;
– Jonathan Campbell, CEO, SocialTalent;
– Katrina Collier, Author of The Robot-Proof Recruiter. Facilitator & Keynote. The Hiring Partner Perspective;
– Iryna Shamaeva, Recruiter, Sourcer, Researcher, Sourcing Trainer;
– Balazs Paroczay, Sourcing Leader, Keynote Speaker and Talent Acquisition Strategist.
For more details please visit their website: https://ithrforum.eu/
Jobspin is pleased to be providing media support to the Global HR & Recruitment Conference.