Global company with offices in Prague is looking to enhance it’s recruitment function by hiring two Recruiters who will focus on sourcing talent for the business across the EMEA region.
Are you an In-House Recruiter looking for a more international role?
Or, are you an agency recruiter / sourcer with 1-2 years experience considering a move inhouse?
This is an excellent opportunity that will:
- Position you as a key member of the launch for a new recruitment team, responsible for driving exceptional hiring results across multiple EU countries.
- Enable you to develop and deliver a pan-EU sourcing strategy for a variety of key job functions, leveraging multiple sourcing methodologies such as research and talent mapping, database mining, LinkedIn outreach, Internet search, networking, cold-calling and more.
- Provide you an opportunity to deliver a scalable, high volume hiring solution that will enable the growth of the EU businesses.
- Enhance your business knowledge through working partnerships with Talent Acquisition and Business teams.
- Expose you to international markets and cultures across multiple countries in Europe
In addition to this you will:
- Learn how to optimize and scale the recruiting function, contributing ideas for process improvement and developing innovative ways to identify top talent in the global employment marketplace.
- Work in an entrepreneurial, highly collaborative, and team-oriented environment to reach collective goals.
- Have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can roll up your sleeves, make a difference, and have fun!
This role is an excellent opportunity for an intellectually curious and experienced recruiter who is motivated by the “hunt” for top talent and gains satisfaction from experimenting to discover new sourcing methods.
What’s in it for you:
- Base salary up to 600,000czk per year, with a complete package totalling 800,000czk per year
- Life insurance and pension plan
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Varying local discounts e. g. for gym
- In house canteen
- Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like table soccer
- Corporate events
- Workplace refreshments
- Employee referral programme
Be first in line for an informal discussion and contact me today. Paul Myers on 00420 727820760
About Dorset Management s.r.o.
Dorset Recruitment is your partner to solve your staffing needs in the Czech Republic. Now in our fourth year, we have been successfully placing talented employees into our client’s companies across a wide range of different businesses and industries, both large and small.
Our pro-active team of consultants seek to build long-lasting partnerships with our clients and genuinely find ways to add value to your hiring process and decision making. We recognise that each company is different and we are flexible enough to offer tailor-made solutions to fit with your business. We can assure you that our service will be responsive, practical, and importantly, provide the results that you need.